Thursday, November 13, 2008

GOLLUM DATE
STUPIFIED SCARY STUD LOOKING FOR FABULOUS FREAKY FATSO.
If you’re so desperate and you’ll date me just because I’m a male, then I’m your guy.Im a shriveled prune like creature with long nails and killer breath but dont worry we can fix that... I need a soul mate who can handle my pathetic rambling, my dual personality and my obsession with ringses and blingses! Yes, yes its true my precious.
The RIDDLE RAP WRAP UP game is my favouritesies so you have to be a good loser, I can’t handle it, and when I do lose thingsies get messy, hehehe.
You’ll never get bored of me becauseses I’m 2 people! I can talk to my selfses for hoursies on end.
So I need you to be rich, ugly, smelly and even then I might consider eating you! Isn’t that right my precious.
Please no wizards, wovleses or hetrosexualsies because precious wouldn’t like that now would he.
So come and hang out with me on my rocksies. Call me on
01800UTTERLYUGLY965 or email me on vomit-as_soon_as_u_c_me@precious.com

No comments: